Welcome to my blog
I have been a sprinkler installer for 5 years and have a good knowledge of sprinkler systems. I would like to share the information I know on different techniques to make sprinkler fitting easier. I will put a wide range of videos and tips on the blog so come back regularly or sign up to get the latest news, videos and articles.
My mentor used a great phrase when teaching me:
"Theres an easy way and a hard way to do everything"
Unfortunately for a long time I would always do it the hard way. Which he loved to tell me after struggling for 15 minutes trying to fit a bit of pipe which did not want to go in. Then he would get up on the steps and do it 30 seconds (with the ive just made you look silly smile). Of course you get better with practise but knowledge helps aswell.
No comments:
Post a Comment